Nulogy is a rare company. We value autonomy, mastery, and purpose for our employees and a highly transparent and honest culture. This has helped us be recognized repeatedly as one of AON Hewitt’s Best Employers in Canada at their Platinum level — an award decided by anonymous employee surveys, not marketing spin. Our motto is: It’s not just business, it’s personal. After 14 years working together, the company’s founders from the University of Waterloo are still all at Nulogy — and great friends!
Nulogy also has a solid business model, generating real revenue from huge concrete benefits provided to customers around the world serving the supply chains of household names like L’Oreal, Sony, Procter & Gamble, and Pfizer. We are still in the early stages of bold and transformative strategies that stretch far beyond where our business is today. For our rapid growth, Nulogy has won the Deloitte Fast 50 award where we were identified as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in North America.
By joining Nulogy, you will work in very intelligent, high performance teams on very challenging problems that make real global impact.
We are looking for a Product Manager to tackle an important challenge at Nulogy right now. Your mission has two parts:
- As a member of the Custom Outputs product development team, you will contribute to building a safe and sustainable process for delivering Custom Outputs from initial request to customer billing.
- Engage with Nulogy’s customers to deeply understand their needs by gathering and refining requirements for Custom Outputs software development. In addition, leverage that working knowledge by providing ongoing context for the development team to shape and deliver the product.
- In addition, you will act as the Product Manager for the Custom Outputs team as they design and develop a next generation Custom Outputs framework.
- Translate product requirements and business strategy into clearly articulated and prioritized release plans and product backlogs.
- Own and develop customer relationships for the lifecycle of custom development projects
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder expectations diplomatically and persuasively
- Gather, analyze, clarify and communicate custom development requirements
- Manage project timelines, risks, priorities, estimates, and customer commitments and expectations
- Lead collaborations with customers, subject matter experts, and software/quality engineers to maximize product quality
- Lead customer demos and validate delivered product meets customer expectations
- Apply business acumen to understand the business priorities of Nulogy and its customers
- Discover and validate market problems for both existing and future customers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Collaborative team member
- As a member of a self-managing cross-functional team, you contribute to the team’s collaboration by promoting effectiveness, communication safety, productive conflict and trust
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to articulate complex concepts accurately and concisely
- Logical structure in presenting ideas
- Able to adapt message to range of audiences
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Able to ensure all key details are gathered and communicated efficiently
- Customer relationship management skills
MOTIVATIONS & INTERESTS
- Interest and affinity to business and entrepreneurship
- Enjoy working in group settings and in front of customers
- Have a habit of ruthless prioritization
- Humility: Has modest opinion of own importance and seeks to serve others
- Organization: Be the organizational backbone of your team, letting nothing slip through the cracks
- Strong analysis: Be counted on to break down problems and find insights
- Great judgment: Make lots of tough decisions, often under uncertainty