Nulogy is a rare company. We value autonomy, mastery, and purpose for our employees and a highly transparent and honest culture. This has helped us be recognized repeatedly as one of AON Hewitt’s Best Employers in Canada at their Platinum level — an award decided by anonymous employee surveys, not marketing spin. Our motto is: It’s not just business, it’s personal. After 14 years working together, the company’s founders from the University of Waterloo are still all at Nulogy — and great friends!
Nulogy also has a solid business model, generating real revenue from huge concrete benefits provided to customers around the world serving the supply chains of household names like L’Oreal, Sony, Procter & Gamble, and Pfizer. We are still in the early stages of bold and transformative strategies that stretch far beyond where our business is today. For our rapid growth, Nulogy has won the Deloitte Fast 50 award where we were identified as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in North America.
By joining Nulogy, you will work in very intelligent, high performance teams on very challenging problems that make real global impact.
Develop knowledge transfer materials that explains how Nulogy products (and services) satisfy buyer needs through website content, collateral, presentations, and short demonstrations.
The Product Marketing Manager position is a downstream marketing role that will work closely with Product Managers to develop marketing collateral, sales training support, website content, product presentations, and other product material as required such as short demonstrations and webinars. The Product Marketing Manager will support the sales, customer success, professional services, and marketing teams and is responsible for developing a comprehensive understanding of the industry, competitive landscape and customer needs.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Work with various teams to support new product and service introductions, marketing content, and sales training materials.
- Support Product Management and Marketing to develop product launch packages that include product messaging, value proposition, objection handling, competitive analysis, sales guides and other content.
- Develop and deliver training on product technology, sales messaging, industry and other topics, as needed.
- Serve as subject matter expert to address technical questions from internal customers, and support development of RFP and bid responses.
- Work with marketing communications to develop sales tools, collateral and promotional campaigns to reinforce communication of value proposition and product messaging.
- Support Product Management and Executive Leadership Team members to develop and manage relationships with key opinion leaders to establish partnerships and collaboration on research, articles, education, focus groups and other projects.
- Work with Product Managers to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to differentiate from their solutions.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, engineering or related technical discipline required.
- Pragmatic Marketing or other product management training preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Exceptional professional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects and execute with a sense of urgency.
- Skilled at working with and leading cross functional teams in a high-tech organization.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking with both qualitative and quantitative analysis skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt changing priorities.
- Highly-motivated with ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional team setting.
- Domestic and international travel of up to 20% required.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management, and/or product specialist experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain, consumer packaged goods, or packaging industry preferred.
- Success working in a fast-moving technology company environment, preferably Enterprise SaaS